Sakura Red Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), Tank-Bred!
Sakura Red Cherry Grade Color:
- Mostly Red, lower body and legs can have clear patches
- Body and legs can have spots or stripes of red coloration with small clear patches
- Males can range from Regular Grade to Sakura Red Grade
BREEDER COMBO PACK:
We also offer a "Breeder Combo Pack" for Sakura Red Cherry Shrimp. This is a combo pack designed for optimal breeding results to help you quickly start a breeding colony of Sakura Red Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi). It includes 10 female shrimp and 5 male shrimp, which ship out as breeding age young adults that range from 1/2 to 3/4 inch in length. Shrimp are bagged up into two separate bags with the sexes being mixed when shipped.To purchase this pack, select the"Breeder Combo Pack" option at the top of this page.
- Beautiful and quality red coloration
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavenger
- Temperature: 64° - 84° F (17.8° - 28.8° C)
- pH: 6.8 - 7.5
- KH: 0 - 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily. Our Spirulina flakes and BacterAE make excellent staple food products for these shrimp.
- Warning! Avoid any food product, medication, or plant fertilizer that contains Copper of any form. Copper is toxic to invertebrates . Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper or more commonly copper sulfate. Always look at the ingredient list for any product going into the aquarium to ensure they are copper free.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population
- Origin: Tank-bred , but wild populations indigenous to Taiwan
- Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/2 - 3/4 inch (1.3 - 1.9 cm)