Crystal Red and Black Shrimp Combo Box
- 5 of Each Crystal Red Shrimp and Crystal Black Shrimp ($69.98)
- 10 of Each Crystal Red Shrimp and Crystal Black Shrimp ($129.98)
- Aquatic Arts Starter Shrimp Food Pack ($9.99)
- Botanical Breeder Combo Pack ($14.99)
- Aquatic Art's Choice Live Moss Loose Portion ($9.99)
If Purchased Separately you would have to pay $104.95 or $164.95 for the contents of this combo box! Start your shrimp tank the right way with this great deal!
This combo pack is perfect for small aquariums, and each of these varieties of shrimp can live in the same water parameters. Their beautiful red/white and black/white coloration makes these two of the most popular and sought after shrimp in the world! These will interbreed to create both red/white and black/white offspring - it's a roll of the dice each time they breed!
These shrimp are A-S grade, meaning the intense coloration covers most to all of the body. Higher grades of Crystal Red and Crystal Black Shrimp actually have more white coverage and less black coverage, and can be very difficult to keep as they are much more sensitive than these. A-S grade CRS and CBS are the best starting point for anyone that wants to keep these varieties of shrimp, and we personally think the A-S grade shrimp are the most beautiful because they have equal amounts of red/white and black/white.
- Feature unique and striking striped coloration
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavengers
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons, recommended 10 gallon minimum for a colony
- Temperature: 68° - 72° F (20° - 22.2° C)
- pH: 6.2-6.8
- dGH: 3 - 6
- dKH: 0 - 1
- TDS: 90 - 130
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily.
- Aquatic Arts Snowflake Premium Shrimp Food & Aquatic Arts Pollen Granules Premium Shrimp Food are excellent supplements to the diet of any shrimp. Give them a try and your shrimp will thank you for the tasty treat!
- Natural Botanicals are a great way to boost the immune system of your shrimp and they will also provide lots of essential biofilm for the shrimp to graze on.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population
- Origin: Tank-bred in and indigenous to Taiwan
- Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/8 - 1/2 inch (.32 - 1.3 cm)