Carbon Rili Shrimp Breeder Combo Box
- Carbon Rili Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), Tank-Bred Breeder Pack:
- 10 female shrimp and 5 male shrimp, which ship out as breeding age young adults that range from 1/2 to 1 inch in length. All shrimp are bagged together in one bag. ($83.99)
- Aquatic Arts Starter Shrimp Food Pack ($9.99)
- Botanical Breeder Combo Pack ($15.99)
- Aquatic Art's Choice Live Moss Loose Portion ($9.99)
If Purchased Separately you would have to pay $119.96 for the contents of this combo box! Start your shrimp tank the right way with this great deal!
Black Diamond Chocolate Shrimp feature a stunning dark color that must be seen to be believed! Known to some as Black Tiger Shrimp, these stunning animals are a deep black-brown color, which immediately draws all eyes to them in any aquarium set-up!
Black Diamond Chocolate shrimp are a selectively bred variant of Neocaridina davidi - the same species as Sakura Red Cherry shrimp. Care requirements for these shrimp are close to those for Sakura Red Cherry shrimp. When kept in high quality water that is maintained within the recommended water parameters, these shrimp may grow into a large, beautiful colony! As with all dwarf shrimp, a colony of Black Diamond shrimp work as a very effective cleaning crew for your tanks, cleaning up algae and waste.
We generally ship young adult shrimp that are already of breeding age and range from 1/2 to 3/4 inch in length.
- Unique black/deep brown coloration
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavenger
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons, recommended 10 gallon minimum for a colony
- Temperature: 64° - 78° F (17.8° - 25.5° C)
- pH: 6.8 - 7.5
- dGH: 6 - 15
- dKH: 0 - 10
- TDS: 180 - 400
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily.
- Aquatic Arts Snowflake Premium Shrimp Food & Aquatic Arts Pollen Granules Premium Shrimp Food are excellent supplements to the diet of any shrimp. Give them a try and your shrimp will thank you for the tasty treat!
- Natural Botanicals are a great way to boost the immune system of your shrimp and they will also provide lots of essential biofilm for the shrimp to graze on.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population
- Origin: Tank-bred , but wild populations indigenous to Taiwan
- Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/2 - 3/4 inch (1.3 - 1.9 cm)