SUPER DELUXE Multi-Color Mystery Snail Combo Pack (Pomacea bridgesii) - Tank-Bred!
Love Mystery Snails, but can't decide which color to order? Then this is the combo pack for you!
INCLUDED IN THIS PACK ARE THE FOLLOWING Mystery Snail Types:
- Black Mystery Snails
- Blue Mystery Snails
- Chestnut Mystery Snails
- Gold Mystery Snails
- Ivory White Mystery Snails
- Magenta Mystery Snails
- Olive Jade Mystery Snails
- Purple Mystery Snails
We try to ship mostly young Mystery Snails to customers so that they can be kept and enjoyed for more of their lifespan; thus, most of our Mystery Snails will arrive at a smaller size (around .25 - 1.5 inches (1.3 - 5 cm) in diameter). They have voracious appetites and grow in size VERY quickly if they are fed well; a young Mystery Snail can double in size in a matter of weeks to months.
NOTE: If you search the Internet for Mystery Snails, many results will state that these are the same species as Apple Snails. These are NOT Apple Snails, though they do resemble them in shape. Apple Snails are considered an invasive species and are illegal to own in the United States. Our Mystery Snails do not grow to the tremendous size that Apple Snails do (often as big as an apple).
- A variety of bright shell colors
- Its playful behavior makes it more fun to watch than other snails
- Safe with plants
- Completely peaceful
- Temperature: 68° - 84° F (20° - 29° C)
- pH: 7.6 - 8.4
- KH: 2 - 15 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 2.5 gallons per snail
- Diet: Other than algae and biofilm, Mystery Snails also eat leftover fish/invertebrate flakes and pellets and blanched vegetables such as zucchini, kale, spinach, or cucumber.
- Social behavior: Peaceful and solitary; will not engage with tankmates.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to South America.
- Average adult size: 2.5 - 3+ inches (5 - 7.6+ cm)
- Average purchase size: .25 - 1.5 inches (1.3 - 5 cm)