Stem Plant Bouquet, bunched
Beautify your aquarium with a bouquet of colors. Treat yourself (and your aquarium) with a Stem Plant Bouquet today.
Included in this Handmade Bouquet are the Following:
- Cardinal Plant (Lobelia cardinalis) - 1 Rhizome
- Golden Nesaea (Nesaea pedicellata "Golden")- 1 Stem
- Marsh Seedbox AKA Water Purslane (Ludwigia palustris) - 1 Stem
Moneywort (Bacopa monnieri) - 1 Stem
- Pearl Weed (Hemianthus micranthemoides) - 1 Bunch
Each of these stem plants are fantastic for giving your aquarium a natural look. You can combine them with driftwood and river stones or natural-colored gravel to replicate a natural-looking aquatic ecosystem! They make a beautiful upgrade over plastic plants, which can look tacky and make your tank appear unnatural.
What We Like About These Plants:
- Excellent green and red coloration, but has potential for brighter colors with higher light and supplementation
- Excellent background or midground plant
- Provides protective cover for fry and can attach to or cover many surfaces in the aquarium
Freshwater Plant Care Guidelines:
- Temperature: 64° - 86° F (18° - 30° C)
- pH: 5.0 – 7.0
- Lighting: Higher lighting will help maintain red coloration.
- Potential Height: 4 - 8 inches (10 - 20 cm).
- Origin: Cultivated in nurseries, but indigenous to North and Central America
- Aquarium Placement: Middle to Background
- CO2: Not necessary, but can make for a more robust plant
- Care: Easy
- Growth Rate: Fast
No aquarium plant distributor/nursery/wholesaler/retailer can or will guarantee their plants to be 100% snail free. We can not guarantee our plants will be snail free.
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!