Pink Sparkle Hardy Lily (Nymphaea sp. "Pink Sparkle"), plant with bulb
$ 22.69 $ 34.95
Pink Sparkle Hardy Lily is a very lovely and compact-growing plant that is excellent for small to medium ponds!
Pink Sparkle Hardy Lily (Nymphaea sp. "Pink Sparkle") is a small to medium hardy lily that is excellent for small to medium ponds. It can also be used in larger ponds as long as they are not too deep, but it will not grow to a larger size with more space. This lily is also known for its remarkable pink blooms.
***PLEASE NOTE - This plant can sometimes arrive as a bulb with no leaves attached. This is normal, and in most cases, new leaves will sprout within a few weeks. If your lily bulb loses its leaves upon arrival, please plant it as usual if the bulb is still firm and healthy. If it does not begin to re-sprout, please contact us and we will honor our live arrival guarantee and replace it or credit you!
What We Like About This Plant:
- Incredible pink blooms
- Hardy and adaptable in most pond settings
- Grows to impressive size
- Colorful foliage
- Undemanding in care
- Planting Depth: Initially submerge in 6 - 18 inches of water. As the plant grows, depth can be increased to as much as 30" (except for dwarf varieties, which must be kept at 10 - 12 inches depth).
- Exposure: Full sun
- Average Petals Per Bloom: 38 - 40
- Bloom Diameter: 5 - 6 inches
- Mature Plant Spread: 3 - 4 feet
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 - 11
- Planting Instructions: Lilies prefer to be planted near the top of the potting soil. Fill an 8-inch or larger pot or planting bag roughly two-thirds full with a sand/heavy soil mix. Make a mound in the center of the pot with a handful of soil. Place the root or rhizome on the mound and spread the roots out over the mound. Use soil to cover the plant roots, but do not cover the crown of the bulb. Only top off the pot with lava rock or gravel if necessary to prevent fish from uprooting the lily.
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!