- FEED HOUSE PLANTS: liquid fertilizer promotes healthy growth and stops wilt better than granules or pellets. Our 3-1-2 Miracle ratio makes living indoor plants thrive in pots, holders, and hangers.
- GROW REAL HOME DECOR: 1 teaspoon for every 2 cups of water includes nitrogen, phosphorus and other vitamins to boost root and bloom growth — easy plant pot growing for up to 1 year.
- Poinsettia, Pothos, Spider Plant, ZZ Plant, Aglaonema, Dioon, Fittonia, Jade Plant, Hoya Plant, Plumeria Plants, Yucca Plant, Hostas, Heuchera Plants, Dracaena Plant, Azalea, Orchid, Snake Plant
- Peace Lily, Begonia, African Violet, Aloe Vera Plant, Weeping Fig, Calla Lillies, Prayer Plant, Philodendron Plant, Dieffenbachia, Croton Plant, Christmas Cactus, Air Plants, Indoor Cactus, Mums
- Rubber Plant, Anthurium, Areca Palm, Lady Palm, Cyclamen, Peacock Plant, Dendrobium, Deacaena, Kalanchoe, Syngonium, Oakleaf Ivy, Aspargus Fern, Bamboo Palm, Boston Fern, Gerbera Daisy, Kimberley
Live plants are natural room decorations for an office, bathroom, any room in an apartment or home; just place on a plant stand, hanger, plant holder, in a terrarium, a mid century vase, or macrame plant hangers. Plants for Pets 8 oz bottle of long lasting NPK liquid nutrients formula works quicker than fertilizer spikes and other plant foods — our miracle 3-1-2 concentrate can boost your small plants to grow tall and large.
Plant care is easy! Just include 1 teaspoon into 2 cups of water during your normal watering routine. The 1 teaspoon portion may be mixed either into a water pitcher to pour directly into a feeder, planted container or a spray bottle. If using a sprayer, do not spray directly onto leaves for best results. One bottle includes enough nitrogen for coloring bright new leaves, phosphorus to protect from root rot and enhance root growth, and potassium for flowering for up to 1 year.
All plants require varied amounts of light and moisture, so be sure to research your specific indoor plant when incorporating our fertilizer into your plant care regimen. Cactus decor or cacti prefer warm temperatures and dry containers — be sure to keep those plants in areas with reasonably high amounts of light, too. Many plants may require a UV or LED bulb if kept indoors, while some may only require high levels of sunlight from a window. Other plant varieties, such as a tropical plant or tree, enjoy being displayed on a patio during warmer months, but be sure to keep them inside during the winter. If you decide to bring your outdoor plants inside, be aware of aphid or other pests in your plant containers.