Indonesian Dragon Micro Goby (Schismatogobius risdawatiae)
* For the safety of our animals, we now ship live fish exclusively via UPS Next Day Air. If your order contains this item, you will only see UPS Next Day Air as a shipping option during checkout *
The Indonesian Dragon Micro Goby is a very rare species that is new to the hobby and perfect for the nano aquarium!
The Indonesian Dragon Micro Goby (Schismatogobius risdawatiae) is a tropical freshwater species that is native to Indonesia. It is very uncommon and was only described a few years ago. Like other members of its genus, it has very impressive color-changing availability. In this particular species, males have red coloration around the abdomen.
- New to the aquarium hobby
- Extremely rare, but very interesting
- Completely peaceful disposition
- Highly variable coloration within individual specimens
- Generally safe to keep with many peaceful invertebrates
- Temperature: 72° - 79° F (22° - 26° C)
- pH: 7.0 - 7.8
- KH: 8 - 20 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons for a small group
- Diet: Carnivorous. Should initially be fed small, meaty frozen foods. May eventually accept dry foods.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. Can be kept in groups.
- Origin: Individual
- Average adult size: 4 inches (10.1 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1-2 inch (2.5 - 5 cm)