Handmade Java Moss Floating Ball
The handmade Java Moss Floating Ball is a deluxe decoration that is made from aquarium-safe components, including live Java Moss (Taxiphyllum barbieri/Vesicularia dubyana)! This decoration provides a dramatic effect to the aquascape in addition to the many practical benefits that it provides to the animals in the aquarium. The floating ball can can be set to any height in the aquarium. It is then attached by practically invisible fishing line to a lead weight, which can be buried and hidden out of sight in the substrate. The moss can be pruned to the aquarist's liking. In addition to the visual effect that this decoration provides, it also creates an additional grazing and perching area for shrimp and other animals.
What We Like About This Decoration:
- Provides refuge for fish, invertebrates, and their fry
- Attractive, naturalistic appearance
- Low-maintenance Java Moss is already attached and established
- Can be used almost anywhere in the aquarium
- Made from inert, aquarium-safe components
Java Moss Care Guidelines:
- Temperature: 59° - 82° F (15° - 28° C)
- pH: 5.5 - 7.5
- Lighting: Low to moderate
- Origin: Nursery grown, but indigenous to Southeast Asia
- Aquarium placement: Any
- Care: Easy
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!