DELUXE Nerite Snail COMBO PACK (Neritina natalensis) - 1 Snail of Every Type of Nerite!
Liven up your aquarium with one of each of every Nerite Snail variety we have to offer! These beautiful snails are great for giving your aquarium some exotic flair, but they also serve some very useful purposes. They clean algae off of glass, plants, and decorations, they eat hair algae, and they keep your substrate clean.
- 1 Zebra Nerite: features gold and black zebra-like stripes
- 1 Tiger Nerite: a dark amber color with small black markings
- 1 Black Racer Nerite: gleaming ebony shells
- 1 Sun Thorn Nerite: very tiny with a black/yellow spiral pattern, or a solid color (often brown or olive green).
- 1 Tiger Eye Nerite: shells that resemble a highly-polished Tiger's Eye stone
- 1 Zebra Thorn Nerite: very tiny with a yellow and black spiral pattern.
- pH level range: 6.5 - 8.5
- Temperature range: 65° - 85° F (18° - 29° C)
- Water type: Medium hard
- Recommended Aquatic Arts tank mates: Other types of snails (other Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Green Babaulti shrimp, Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish, such as Danios, Rasboras, and Guppies.
- Additional notes: With all Nerite snails, it's a good idea to make sure the water line in your aquarium isn't too high, as these snails tend to climb up beyond the water line. Nerite snails do not tolerate water with high nitrate or copper levels.