DELUXE Nerite Snail COMBO PACK - 5 Different Nerite Snail Species!
Love Nerite Snails, but can't decide which color and type to order? Then this is the combo pack for you!
- Zebra Nerite (Neritina natalensis): features gold and black zebra-like stripes
- Tiger Nerite (Neritina semiconica): a dark amber color with small black markings
- Sun Thorn Nerite (Clithon donovani): very tiny with a black/yellow spiral pattern, or a solid color (often brown or olive green).
- Three-Color Thorn/Horn Nerite (Clithon corona/diadema): Tiny snail with highly variable colors and pattersn with thorns
- Zebra Thorn Nerite (Clithon corona/diadema): very tiny with a yellow and black spiral pattern.
Liven up your aquarium with one of each of every Nerite Snail variety we have to offer! These beautiful snails are great for giving your aquarium some exotic flair, but they also serve some very useful purposes. They clean algae off of glass, plants, and decorations, they eat hair algae, and they keep your substrate clean.
- Among the most voracious algae-eating snails
- Do not reproduce in freshwater
- Safe with plants
- Completely peaceful
- Temperature: 65° - 85° F (18° - 29° C)
- pH: 6.5 - 8.0
- KH: 5 - 12 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons per snail
- Diet: Nerite Snails can subsist on algae if there is enough present in the aquarium. Their diet can be supplemented with algae wafers and/or blanched vegetables such as zucchini, kale, spinach, or cucumber.
- Social behavior: Peaceful and solitary; will not engage with tankmates.
- Origin: Northeast/East/South Africa (Zebra Nerite), India, Indo-Pacific (Tiger Nerite), Indo-Pacific (Sun Thorn, Zebra Thorn Nerite), Indo-Pacific, India, Africa (Black Racer Nerite), North/Central/South American Gulf Coast (Tiger Eye Nerite)
- Average adult size: .25 - 1.5 inches (.6 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: .25 - 1 inch (.6 - 2.5 cm)