Male Blue Moscow Guppies (2 to 3 inches)
These gorgeous guppies feature some of the richest coloring we've ever seen on a freshwater fish.
These are young adult males and totally non-aggressive. Their small size makes them safe with all fish and even small invertebrate like dwarf shrimp that most fish will eat. They are also very easy to keep in a home freshwater aquarium - no special equipment is needed for these exotic fish.
- pH level range: 5.5 - 8.0
- Temperature range: 72° - 82° F (18° - 28° C)
- Water type: Medium hard to hard
- Recommended Aquatic Arts tank mates: Dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, etc.), snails (such as Mystery Snails, Nerite Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.), other non-aggressive fish (such as other types of Guppies, Danios, Corydoras, etc.).
- Additional notes: Relatively easy to care for as long as water parameters remain stable. They prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants for cover (such as java moss, green cabomba, baby tears, etc.).