Anubias Frazeri (Anubias barteri x. A. congensis) on 6+ inch Driftwood
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Anubias variety has more narrow, pointed leaves than its relatives and is perfect for the middle ground of a planted tank!
Like many Anubias species, this plant is slow and steady in growth and does not seem to respond to CO2 supplementation as highly as many other plants. It does best when attached to driftwood or rockwork. It can be planted in the substrate but its rhizome (roots) must not be completely buried in the substrate or it will rot and recede. It can also be planted emersed in terrariums, paludariums, and viquariums.
- Deep green, pointed leaves that are not seen in other Anubias varieties
- Taller growth and than many other Anubias varieties
- Extremely versatile and durable
- Thrives when tied/attached to aquarium driftwood and rockwork
- Requires low to moderate lighting and little to no supplementation in nutrient-rich water
- Temperature: 72-80° F (22-27° C)
- pH: 5.5-9.0
- Lighting: Low to Moderate
- Origin: Indigenous to Africa, cultivated in US nurseries
- Aquarium Placement: Middle
- Care: Easy