Formulated to provide optimum nutrition for faster growth and breeding of invertebrates (including dwarf shrimp and crayfish), fish, and various algae eaters.
These are the algae wafers that we feed to all of our aquatic critters as a special treat. They go absolutely crazy for these and several animals will crowd around one wafer, eager to get a bite! Fish, shrimp, crayfish, snails... all of them absolutely love this food! This food is particularly ideal for bottom dwellers, since the wafers quickly sink to the bottom of the tank once dropped in. However, other kinds of fish love the wafers as well and will vigorously chase them down once they catch a whiff!
These algae wafers are over 30% protein and are made from algae, spirulina, vegetables, fish, kelp, shrimp, krill, and other nutritious marine ingredients. They are formulated for optimum health, digestion, and color.
This is enough food to feed up to 10 to 15 fish, 40 to 50 shrimp, 2 to 5 crayfish, or 20 to 40 snails for 3 months or longer.
- Feed 1/2 wafer per 6 fish every other day.
- Feed 1/2 wafer per 10 shrimp every other day.
- For crayfish, feed 1/4 wafer per crayfish every other day and increase as they mature.
- For snails, feed 1/2 wafer per 10 snails every other day, or less if wafer remains uneaten.
- Remember: DO NOT feed more until the food from the last feeding time is gone, and remove any uneaten food if you see any after 4 hours.