DELUXE Primary Colors Dwarf Shrimp Combo Pack (Painted Fire Red, Golden Back Yellow, and Dream Blue), Tank-Bred!
Step up to the high-grade shrimp scene! This combo pack is perfect for small or large aquariums and is a great way to get three colors of shrimp without paying more for the individual shrimp! Both colors are vibrant and beautiful and stand out fantastically against plants or any other backdrop.
Both of these shrimp varieties belong to the same species (Neocaridina davidi, formerly Neocaridina heteropoda) and thrive within the same water parameters. Additionally, they will interbreed, and since they are shipped out as young adults, they will quickly breed in your tank. After some time breeding, these shrimp will form a colony that will work as a very effective cleaning crew for your tanks, earning their keep and cleaning up algae and detritus!
INCLUDED IN THIS PACK ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Painted Fire Red Cherry Shrimp: These shrimp feature a deep red coloration that contrasts particularly well with green plants. We ship out young adults that range from 1/2 to 3/4 inch long.
- Golden Back Yellow Shrimp: These are a brilliant yellow that adds cheer and charm to any aquarium set-up. We ship out young adults that range from 1/2 to 3/4 inch long
- Dream Blue Velvet Shrimp: These are a light blue and among the most desired Neocaridina color varieties. We ship out young adults that range from 1/2 to 3/4 inch long
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons, recommended 10 gallon minimum for a colony
- Temperature: 64° - 78° F (17.8° - 25.5° C)
- pH: 6.8 - 7.5
- dGH: 6 - 15
- dKH: 0 - 10
- TDS: 180 - 400
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily.
- Aquatic Arts Snowflake Premium Shrimp Food & Aquatic Arts Pollen Granules Premium Shrimp Food are excellent supplements to the diet of any shrimp. Give them a try and your shrimp will thank you for the tasty treat!
- Natural Botanicals are a great way to boost the immune system of your shrimp and they will also provide lots of essential biofilm for the shrimp to graze on.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to Taiwan
- Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/2 - 3/4 inch (1.3 - 1.9 cm)