Marble Queen Radican Sword (Echinodorus cordifolius "Marble Queen"), bare root
This beautiful sword plant grows to an impressive size and is a superb background plant!
Marble Queen Radican Sword (Echinodorus cordifolius "Marble Queen") is a striking plant that stands out in any aquarium. It can grow to over 24 inches (61 cm), so it is an excellent choice for large, tall aquariums, terrariums, and paludariums. It can even thrive in low-tech setups wiith moderate to high lighting and nutrient-rich substrate!
Marble Queen Radican Sword is a member of the plant group known as Rosettes, which are known for their extremely short stem axis and for the way their leaves grow upward from the base of the plant. Approximate shipping size of our Marble Queen Radican Swords ranges from 6 to 8 inches tall. As with all of our plants (besides tissue cultures), our Marble Queen Radican Swords are kept in water in a dedicated tank rather than plastic packaging, which means your plant will arrive much healthier.
Like most plants, Marble Queen Radican Sword will benefit from supplementation such as Seachem Flourish, Flourish Excel, Nitrogen, Iron, and other plant supplements.
No aquarium plant distributor/nursery/wholesaler/retailer can or will guarantee their plants to be 100% snail free. We can not guarantee our plants will be snail free.
What We Like About This Plant:
- Distinctive white marbling on green and red leaves
- Tall and wide growth that is ideal for larger aquariums
- Very easy to propagate
- Provides a great deal of cover for animal fry
- Very hardy and durable in a well-lit, nutrient-rich aquarium
- Temperature: 72° - 84° F (22° - 29° C)
- pH: 6.5 - 7.5
- Lighting: Moderate to high
- Origin: Indigenous to South America, cultivated in US nurseries
- Aquarium placement: Middle to Background
- Care: Easy
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!