Cryptocoryne Mi Oya is a great plant for beginners, but can also be used for very advanced aquascaping projects!
CO2 supplementation is beneficial, but not necessary for this plant. It will also benefit from supplemental fertilizers and nutrient-rich substrate.
No aquarium plant distributor/nursery/wholesaler/retailer can or will guarantee their plants to be 100% snail free. We can not guarantee our plants will be snail free.
What We Like About This Plant:
- Classic plant in the aquarium hobby
- Very versatile when kept in stable conditions
- Great for low-light and low-tech setups
- Excellent foreground and midground plant
- Temperature: 74 – 84° F (23 - 29° C)
- pH: 6.0 - 7.5
- Lighting: Low to Moderate
- Origin: Grown in nurseries, but indigenous throughout Southeast Asia
- Aquarium Placement: Foreground to Midground
- Care: Easy
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!