Aquatic Arts Tropical Flakes Premium Fish Food (1-2oz)
Our tropical fish food flakes are formulated with high-quality proteins and natural color-enhancing ingredients, providing superb nutrition and bringing out the best possible coloration for your saltwater or freshwater tropical fish. Additionally, these tropical flakes can also act as an effective fish immune booster for newly-introduced or stressed fish.
- SUPER COLOR FLAKES FISH FOOD: These irresistible bulk tropical fish flakes are loaded with nutrients and natural color enhancers like beta-carotene, a natural pigment that brings out the brilliance of fish in any saltwater or freshwater fish tank.
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS: Nourishes multiple types of aquarium fish, such as aquarium freshwater fish, live tropical fish, and live freshwater tropical fish. Enhance the colors of your tropical freshwater fish while also providing optimal nutrition.
- FEEDS SEVERAL SPECIES: These nutritious tropical fish food flakes are for a freshwater or saltwater aquarium as marine fish flakes, angelfish food, cichlid food, clownfish food, gourami fish food, guppy food, tetra fish food flakes, etc.
- BETTA FISH FOOD FLAKES: Enhance the stunning colors of live fish freshwater bettas with this nourishing tropical flake food. Use color enhancing flake fish food in a betta fish tank alongside betta fish accessories or tropical fish tank accessories.
- AQUARIUM FISH FLAKE FOOD AT YOUR DOOR: Arrives fresh and in prime condition.
Aquatic Arts’ Tropical Flakes are a natural color enhancer that help to improve the brilliance of freshwater and tropical fish. Distribute enough flakes for your tankmates to consume within minutes, 1-3 times daily. Remove any uneaten food after 2 hours and modify servings as needed. Feeding guidelines will vary depending on the size, age, and environment of your aquarium animals. Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
We recommend feeding 1 to 3 times per day, using only as much as your fish can eat within 2 minutes. A consistent feeding time is best for your fishes' digestion cycle. If any flakes remain uneaten after 2 minutes, remove them and use less each time until the amount is suitable for the appetite of your fish. Avoid overfeeding to ensure optimal animal health and water quality.
Fish Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Starch, Wheat Flour, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Sorbitan Mono-Stearate, Algae Meal-Dried (Spirulina), Yellow 5 Lake, Guar Gum (mucilage), Yeast Extract, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Red 3, Carotene, Canthaxanthin, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Blue 1, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, TBHQ (Preservative).