Tillandsia Air Plant Food | Fertilizer Kit with Spray Bottle and Mister | Encourages Air Plants to Bloom with Formulated Nutrients (UPC 703624431006)
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR AIR PLANTS: Our nourishing fertilizer has been developed for optimal health of your air plants and is ready-to-use right out of the package.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED MISTING BOTTLE: The included 8 ounce mister spray bottle features ultra-fine spraying technology that is perfectly suited for the unique needs of air plants.
- MAKES WATERING AIR PLANTS EASIER THAN EVER: Our all in one, fine-mist air plant food water sprayer makes it easy to water tillandsias that are mounted on hanging planters or in terrariums.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR AIR PLANTS: Fertilizing air plants regularly can promote faster growth and healthier-looking leaves, as well as encourage the growth of gorgeous blooms.
- LONG-LASTING: Our fertilizer’s formula is designed to be used once every 2 weeks, so one 8-ounce bottle should last an entire year or longer.
Care and maintenance of air plants is easier than ever with this kit! Air plants are among the lowest-maintenance house plants available, but even they need some tender loving care on occasion. Our fertilizer is specially formulated for the unique requirements of air plants, promoting optimal health and growth in any and all species of air plants! The fertilizer bottle is ready to use right out of the box and conveniently features instructions right on the bottle. We recommend fertilizing your plants about once every 2 weeks, so this fertilizer bottle should last up to a year or longer, depending on how many air plants you have.
The most common cause of failure among people keeping air plants is over-watering. Air plants don’t need soil to grow because their leaves are uniquely designed to absorb moisture from the air. So while air plants do not need watering nearly as often as plants that require soil, they do still need occasional watering. There is a delicate balance you must strike when watering your air plants; too much water can kill your plants, while too little can cause them to fade in color, dry out, and eventually die. The 8-ounce water misting bottle included in this kit is designed to help prevent over-watering. It releases water in an ultra-fine mist that gives great water coverage without oversaturating your plants.
We recommend LIGHTLY misting your air plants with this misting bottle about 2 to 3 times per week. The watering requirements of your air plants will vary with the level of humidity in your home. Trial and error may be necessary to discover the best watering results for your air plants, as every home offers a slightly different environment. If you find the leaves of your air plants are becoming soft or pale in color, this means the plants are too dry, and you should try misting them more often.