Red Rili Neocaridina Shrimp, BREDBY: Aquatic Arts Combo Box
$ 78.99 $ 103.96
This is a combo box designed for optimal health and tank conditions for your new Red Rili Shrimp (Neocaridina davidii).
COMBO BOX CONTENTS:
If Purchased Separately you would have to pay $87.96 for the contents of this combo box! Start your shrimp tank the right way with this great deal!
- Red Rili Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), BREDBY: Aquatic Arts
- 10 shrimp that will range from unsexed juvenile to small males ($51.99)
- Aquatic Arts Starter Shrimp Food Pack ($9.99)
- Botanical Breeder Combo Pack ($15.99)
- Aquatic Art's Choice Live Moss Loose Portion ($9.99)
We are extremely proud to offer our very own Aquatic Arts Bred line of the stunning Red Rili Shrimp!
Add some color and elegance to your aquarium with Red Rili Shrimp! These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! Red Rili Shrimp feature a striking red and white coloration, with the white parts often appearing translucent. They are very active and breed very quickly. A colony of these shrimp works as a very effective cleaning crew for your aquarium, cleaning up algae and waste.
These are freshwater shrimp and can live in almost any freshwater aquarium. They are very popular for planted tanks and community tanks, and many people use them in large aquariums for waste management and algae control. We generally ship young adult shrimp that are already of breeding age.
Red Rili Shrimp belong to the same species as Sakura Red Cherry Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), so their care requirements are essentially the same. All Red Rili Shrimp are extremely adaptable creatures that can live in almost any freshwater aquarium.
These shrimp are young (around 1/6 inch to 3/4 inch in length), but will grow up to be 1 inch on average as fully grown adults. Young shrimp will ship and acclimate better to your aquarium. Just be weary when adding them to a tank with fish as some fish may find these young shrimp as food.
Some of the younger shrimp have not reached their full potential yet and will become brighter in color as long as they are comfortable in the tank. Lower intensity lighting and dark substrate also helps them achieve the brightest coloration.
- Healthier, hardier, and will adjust to your tank better than other shrimp
- Attractive red and white striped pattern
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavenger
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons, recommended 10 gallon minimum for a colony
- Temperature: 64° - 78° F (17.8° - 25.5° C)
- pH: 6.8 - 7.5
- dGH: 6 - 15
- dKH: 0 - 10
- TDS: 180 - 400
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily.
- Aquatic Arts Snowflake Premium Shrimp Food & Aquatic Arts Pollen Granules Premium Shrimp Food are excellent supplements to the diet of any shrimp. Give them a try and your shrimp will thank you for the tasty treat!
- Natural Botanicals are a great way to boost the immune system of your shrimp and they will also provide lots of essential biofilm for the shrimp to graze on.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population
- Origin: Tank-bred in our facility, but wild populations indigenous to Taiwan
- Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/6 - 3/4 inch (.4 - 1.9 cm)