Pothos Fertilizer | Pothos Plant Food | Liquid Fertilizer for Epipremnum Aureum | Devils Ivy | Golden Pothos | Neon Pothos Food | NPK Fertilizer (UPC 810024700547)
- POTHOS NPK FERTILIZER: Support the growth of a variety of pothos seeds or live plants. Observe rich, green, variegated leaves developing from your pothos pot. Nutrient based constitution of nitrogen fertilizer augments life cycle.
- EPIPREMNUM AUREUM PLANT GAMUT: Fall fertilizer will care for cebu pothos, epipremnum pinnatum, jessenia pothos, manjula pothos, marble pothos, n-joy pothos, satin pothos and more. Specially designed genus formula treats epipremnum aureum seeds and existing indoor pothos plants.
- EFFORTLESS APPLICATION: Add 1 teaspoon (1 full bottle cap = 1 teaspoon) of plant food per two cups of water. Use this mixture to water your Pothos once per month during months with plenty of sunlight (usually March through September). During the winter (in cooler climates), use this mixture once every 6 weeks rather than once per month.
- PROMOTE A HEALTHY HOME: Why use a fertilizer? Pothos plant live growth improvements occur when nutrient-based food is included into standard maintenance regiment (such as natural light exposure and frequent watering). A healthier plant produces more oxygen in comparison to a struggling plant.
- OUTCOME: An 8 oz bottle of pothos potted plant fertilizer is expected to last a year or longer. Freshly planted seed or an established house plant will gain essential nutritional input from liquid supplement, resulting in growth continuity. Witness vivid, healthy pothos plants take form.
The Epipremnum Aureum, commonly referred to as Pothos, resides in the Araceae plant family and is a very popular houseplant for tepid climates. Leaves may range from white, yellow to green variegation, depending on variety. As with most plants, the appearance of the leaves provides indication as to whether or not the species is healthy (if leaves are green and glossy the plant is happy, if leaves are wilted or diminishing in color the plant is struggling). Fertilizer inclusion will enhance growth and reduce the possibilities of deterioration whether the Pothos is housed in a plant pot or situated in a hanging or climbing environment (such as the use of a trellis or long, vertical frame). A young or mature Pothos prefers to have its soil dry out completely between watering cycles. Epipremnum seed or a settled large plant (such as a Manjula Pothos plant) will gain much needed nutrients from the Pothos NPK Fertilizer. Simply include fertilizer into care program and apply to the soil (following suggested usage frequency). Devils Ivy, Neon Pothos plant or other Pothos varieties live development occurs with various growth stages as 3-1-2 miracle ratio applies nutrient-dense based treatment to soil and roots, providing real nourishment. The Pothos is a versatile species that can display in a small jade vase or a rare hand-crafted plant stand. Marbled, exotica leaves stake a presence in the home as this plant takes shape into maturity. If it is tending to an individual plant or large potting collection the Pothos NPK Fertilizer by Plants for Pets will be a powerful tool for strengthening and extending the life of the species.