Phoebus Dwarf Hardy Lily (Nymphaea sp. "Phoebus Dwarf"), plant with bulb
$ 16.79 $ 25.95
Phoebus Dwarf Hardy Lily is a longtime classic dwarf variety that is a superb lily for small ponds!
Phoebus Dwarf Hardy Lily (Nymphaea sp. "Phoebus Dwarf") is a small hardy lily that is excellent for smaller ponds. It can also be used in larger ponds as long as they are not too deep, but it will not typically grow to a larger size with more space. This lily variety has been a favorite of garden pond enthusiats for many years due to its dwarf size, beautiful pink and white flowers, and marbled leaves
***PLEASE NOTE - This plant can sometimes arrive as a bulb with no leaves attached. This is normal, and in most cases, new leaves will sprout within a few weeks. If your lily bulb loses its leaves upon arrival, please plant it as usual if the bulb is still firm and healthy. If it does not begin to re-sprout, please contact us and we will honor our live arrival guarantee and replace it or credit you!
What We Like About This Plant:
- Dwarf size perfect for small ponds
- Hardy and adaptable in most pond settings
- Grows to impressive size
- Colorful foliage
- Undemanding in care
- Planting Depth: Initially submerge in 6 - 8 inches of water. Mature plants can be kept as deep as 18 inches.
- Exposure: Full sun to part shade
- Mature Plant Spread: 1 - 2 feet
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 - 11
- Planting Instructions: Lilies prefer to be planted near the top of the potting soil. Fill an 8-inch or larger pot or planting bag roughly two-thirds full with a sand/heavy soil mix. Make a mound in the center of the pot with a handful of soil. Place the root or rhizome on the mound and spread the roots out over the mound. Use soil to cover the plant roots, but do not cover the crown of the bulb. Only top off the pot with lava rock or gravel if necessary to prevent fish from uprooting the lily.
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!