Philodendron Fertilizer | Philodendron Plant Food | Indoor Plant Food | Liquid Fertilizer for Philodendron Micans | Philodendron Selloum | Plantvine Burle Marx | NPK Fertilizer (UPC 810024700530)
- SUSTENANCE FOR PHILODENDRONS: Nitrogen fertilizer is a liquid plant food that provides philodendron support. 3-1-2 miracle ratio delivers nutrients to soil and roots, optimizing the growth of live plants.
- PHILODENDRON SEEDS OR LARGE PLANT PURPOSE: Npk fertilizer enhances the grow process for both philodendron seeds and established philodendron house plants.
- HEART-LEAF SPECTRUM: Fall fertilizer will treat green philodendron, lime philodendron, plantvine philodendron, split leaf philodendron, velvet philodendron or philodendron pink princess, as well as other types of live philodendron plant. Heartleaf enthusiasts will witness their favorites take shape into vibrant, thriving specimens.
- VIGOR, POTENCY: Observe philodendron indoor plants flourish with a mixture of large, light and dark green leaves. Philodendron formula will accelerate growth stages, allowing plants to blossom into maturity quicker, resulting in an exhibition of their truest anatomy.
- BOTTLE SUPPLY EXPECTANCY: An 8 oz bottle of fertilizer is estimated to last a year, or longer. Intended use is once per month during months with plenty of sunlight (usually March through September). During the winter (in cooler climates), use this mixture once every 6 weeks rather than once per month.
Among an extensive genus of flowering plants in the Araceae family is where you will find the Philodendron, a species best known for its glossy, emerald green leaves (brilliant glimmer under the moonlight) and tropical, jungle-esque appearance. Climbing (generally displayed with hangers or a trellis) and self-heading (generally displayed with pots) are the two types of Philodendron, the only difference being the growth orientation of the foliage. Specialized Philodendron house plant fertilizer by Plants for Pets is compatible with all types of Philodendron. Freshly planted seedlings or established indoor plants will both benefit from a 3-1-2 miracle ratio. House plant food provides growth cycle with real supplemental nutrition (combine with natural light and watering), making the process of yielding healthy, mature, blooming Philodendron plants more attainable. The display options for a Philodendron are many, this species may be showcased using a rare marble vase, mini plant stand, standing or hanging plant pot and other mid-century decor accessories. Layer top soil with red, orange or white pebbles for a custom look, pair next to tall ivy, a silk or lemon tree, black knight echeveria, or alongside a table-top terrarium. Incorporate fertilizer per frequency guidelines and experience beautiful Philodendron growth, reap the rewards of your planting diligence.