Peace Lily Fertilizer | Spathiphyllum Plant Food | Liquid Fertilizer for Spathiphyllum Pot | Peace Lily Plant | Spathiphyllum Sensation | NPK Fertilizer (UPC 810024700554)
- PEACE LILY PLANTS FERTILIZER: Npk fertilizer is designed to treat freshly planted peace lily seeds or existing large peace lily houseplant.
- COMPOSITION TO YIELD: 3-1-2 miracle ratio specialized for peace lilies will care for and grow clevelandii, domino spathiphyllum, mauna loa supreme, power petite, red peace lily, silk spathiphyllum, wallisii and more. Structured nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium liquid plant food provides real nutrient-dense application to soil and roots.
- USABILITY: Fall fertilizer can be easily incorporated into spath plant maintenance. Combine 1 teaspoon of solution per two cups of water. Use this mixture to water your Peace Lily once per month during months with plenty of sunlight (usually March through October). Optionally, use this mixture once per month from November to December, and skip January through February if the plant becomes dormant. Ensure species receives sufficient water and natural light exposure.
- ADEQUATE FOR ANY STAGE: Seedlings or live plants benefit from nitrogen fertilizer. Beginning or advanced growers will experience an easily accessible, results-oriented formula suitable for optimizing the growth of spathiphyllum seeds or indoor peace lily plants during any stage of the life cycle.
- COMMITMENT: Potted plant fertilizer is to be utilized per guidelines for a single peace lily plant pot. 8 oz bottle is expected to last a year, or longer.
Peace Lilies are members of the Araceae family and exhibit long, glossy, dark green leaves and white flowers (mature plants in bloom). The Peace Lily is a native tropical plant and enjoys warmth and humidity. This air purifying house plant is drought tolerant and requires water only when the soil is dry. Indoors is a great place for this plant, Peace Lilies do not require direct sun and prefer moderate to bright indirect light most of the time, with shade and lower light conditions during spring and summer. The delivery of nutrients from this liquid fertilizer will strengthen root structure and nurture at any growth stage (from young sprouting seed to older plants), producing lush, beautiful leaves (spray bottle may be included into care regiment to mist gently) and peaceful, fragrant flowers. Peace Lilies make for wonderful floor plants due to their growth capacity and can be displayed in stands or planting pots, they can also be showcased with hanging planter arrangements. Mix fertilizer with two cups of water and apply to Peace Lily soil per suggested usage frequency. Choosing to use pots with drainage holes is optimal, which will allow plant soil to fully dry between watering cycles more efficiently. If the bold leaves of the Peace Lily accumulate with dust it is best to clean or wipe them down softly. If potting container appears too small for plant due to natural expansion over time then transplanting into a larger size is recommended. Avoid over watering and follow Peace Lily plant indoor fertilizer application guidelines for prime overall health and flowering results.