Painted Fire Red Neocaridina Shrimp, BREDBY: Aquatic Arts Combo Box
$ 84.99 $ 103.96
This is a combo box designed for optimal health and tank conditions for your new Painted Fire Red Shrimp (Neocaridina davidii).
COMBO BOX CONTENTS:
If Purchased Separately you would have to pay $94.96 for the contents of this combo box! Start your shrimp tank the right way with this great deal!
- Painted Fire Red Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), BREDBY: Aquatic Arts
- 10 shrimp that will range from unsexed juvenile to small males ($58.99)
- Aquatic Arts Starter Shrimp Food Pack ($9.99)
- Botanical Breeder Combo Pack ($15.99)
- Aquatic Art's Choice Live Moss Loose Portion ($9.99)
We are extremely proud to offer our very own Aquatic Arts Bred line of the stunning Painted Fire Red Shrimp!
Beautiful, deep red coloration helps this little shrimp stand out sharply against any backdrop, plants, or substrate in any aquarium. Painted Fire Red Cherry Shrimp are the highest grade of red cherry shrimp available, so they are completely solid red - even their legs! However, males will range from Sakura red to Painted Fire Red Grade as male neocaridina shrimp are just less colorful than their female counterparts. Females will always be Painted Fire Grade. These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! Like all dwarf shrimp, they are very active and breed quickly. A colony of these shrimp works as a very effective cleaning crew for your aquarium, cleaning up algae and waste.
Painted Fire Red Grade Color:
- Extremely Deep Red coloration with very little to no clear spots at all
- Body and legs should be vastly red
- Males can range from Sakura Grade to Painted Fire Grade
These shrimp are young (around 1/6 inch to 3/4 inch in length), but will grow up to be 1 inch on average as fully grown adults. Young shrimp will ship and acclimate better to your aquarium. Just be weary when adding them to a tank with fish as some fish may find these young shrimp as food.
Some of the younger shrimp have not reached their full potential yet and will become brighter in color as long as they are comfortable in the tank. Lower intensity lighting and dark substrate also helps them achieve the brightest coloration.
- Healthier, hardier, and will adjust to your tank better than other shrimp
- Impressive solid red coloration
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavenger
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons, recommended 10 gallon minimum for a colony
- Temperature: 64° - 78° F (17.8° - 25.5° C)
- pH: 6.8 - 7.5
- dGH: 6 - 15
- dKH: 0 - 10
- TDS: 180 - 400
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily.
- Aquatic Arts Snowflake Premium Shrimp Food & Aquatic Arts Pollen Granules Premium Shrimp Food are excellent supplements to the diet of any shrimp. Give them a try and your shrimp will thank you for the tasty treat!
- Natural Botanicals are a great way to boost the immune system of your shrimp and they will also provide lots of essential biofilm for the shrimp to graze on.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population
- Origin: Tank-bred in our facility, but wild populations indigenous to Taiwan
- Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/6 - 3/4 inch (.4 - 1.9 cm)