Orchid Fertilizer | Orchid Food | Encourages Orchids to Grow in Orchid Pot / Pots | For Indoor Outdoor Plant | Orchid Potting Mix (UPC 812548039974)
- Feed your Orchid: live indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
- Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8 oz bottle Should last 6 months - 1 Year.
- Gentle formula: designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water with no risk of burning.
- Raw nutrients: nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new stems and leaves, phosphorus (p) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, and potassium (K) helps your Orchid grow large and healthy.
- Specially formulated for orchids: can be used to feed: Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium, Cattleya, Cymbidium, Vanda, moth, paphiopedilum, Oncidium, zygopetalum, “Bat plants”, livilan, laelia, and neofinetia.
Orchids are a unique and beautiful houseplant. They are prized for their rare colorful flower spikes, beautiful dark green foliage, and can make an ornamental decoration in your home display, bathroom, wedding, office desk or patio garden. Live orchids can bloom in an array of wild colors, including; blue, black, white, red, yellow, orange, purple, gray, gold, teal and violet. Our orchid fertilizer is ideal for a variety of orchid species including: epidendrum, brassavola, catasetum, calanthe, lycaste, mokara, renanthera, falcata, loddigesii, bulbophyllum, liparis, disa, cranefly, ludisia, pusilla, aerides, tolumnia, miltassia, ascocenda, aerangis, sobralia, beallara, angraecum, masdevallia, violacea, vandas, phragmipedium and bletilla. Plants for Pets Orchid Food is the best choice to help your orchid grow big and healthy! Potted plants require additional nutrients to help them thrive. While there are many other products on the market, our pure gentle formula makes this orchid fertilizer a prime choice to help your plant grow healthy and beautiful. There are 3 key factors in the health of your house plant: Light: Orchids will thrive in bright indirect sunlight, how much light your orchid needs will depend on which specific variety of orchid you own. Water: You should water until the substrate is moist and water runs out of the bottom of the orchid pot. If you water too often, it can result in root rot. A good orchid potting mix includes bark and clay. You can also place the orchid pot with holes for drainage inside a decorative container. Food: Your orchid needs nutrients to promote healthy and hardy growth. Our orchid fertilizer is formulated with a ratio that is ideal for orchids. When properly diluted our fertilizer is gentle enough to be used every time you water, with no risk of burning. How to use: Add 1 teaspoon of our orchid fertilizer to 2 cups of water and water your orchid about once a week for optimal growth.