Neon Yellow Shrimp Breeder Combo Box
$ 88.99 $ 98.96
- Neon Yellow Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), Tank-Bred Breeder Pack:
- 10 female shrimp and 5 male shrimp, which ship out as breeding age young adults that range from 1/2 to 1 inch in length. All shrimp are bagged together in one bag. ($62.99)
- Aquatic Arts Starter Shrimp Food Pack ($9.99)
- Botanical Breeder Combo Pack ($15.99)
- Aquatic Art's Choice Live Moss Loose Portion ($9.99)
If Purchased Separately you would have to pay $98.96 for the contents of this combo box! Start your shrimp tank the right way with this great deal!
Add some color and excitement to your aquarium with Neon Yellow Shrimp! These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! Their brilliant yellow coloration draws the eye directly to these dynamic little creatures and adds charm and cheer to any aquarium set-up. Like all dwarf shrimp, these shrimp are very active and breed quickly. We generally ship young adult shrimp that are already of breeding age.
Neon Yellow Shrimp are fairly adaptable creatures that can live in almost any freshwater aquarium with the right water parameters. Younger shrimp may have not reached their full potential yet and will grow into a bright yellow color as long as they are comfortable in the tank. These yellow shrimp carry the "Goldenback" gene, which produces high quality yellow shrimp with a bright golden stripe down the middle of the back. Some of this type is included in almost every order, and we will continue to ship a larger amount of Goldenback Yellow Shrimp as our stock improves.
- Bright and cheery yellow coloration
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavenger
- Minimum tank size: 2 gallons, recommended 10 gallon minimum for a colony
- Temperature: 64° - 78° F (17.8° - 25.5° C)
- pH: 6.8 - 7.5
- dGH: 6 - 15
- dKH: 0 - 10
- TDS: 180 - 400
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily.
- Aquatic Arts Snowflake Premium Shrimp Food & Aquatic Arts Pollen Granules Premium Shrimp Food are excellent supplements to the diet of any shrimp. Give them a try and your shrimp will thank you for the tasty treat!
- Natural Botanicals are a great way to boost the immune system of your shrimp and they will also provide lots of essential biofilm for the shrimp to graze on.
- Social behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population
- Origin: Tank-bred , but wild populations indigenous to Taiwan
- Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/2 - 3/4 inch (1.3 - 1.9 cm)