5 Mini Golden Rabbit Snails (1/2" to 1")
- pH level range: 7.0 - 8.5
- Temperature range: 74° - 84° F (23° - 29° C)
- Water type: Soft to medium hard
- Recommended Aquatic Arts tank mates: Other types of snails (Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with non-aggressive fish.
- Additional notes: Golden Rabbit Snails eat algae, plant matter, and invertebrate pellets, and they have also been known to munch on plants like Java Ferns. They may reproduce in your aquarium in the right conditions, but not quickly enough to overrun your tank. Snails are very sensitive to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank.