Handmade Java Moss Mushroom Tree
The handmade Java Moss Mushroom Tree is a deluxe decoration that is made from aquarium-safe components (inert rock base, driftwood trunk, and inert foam top), including live Java Moss at both its top and base! This decoration provides a dramatic effect to the aquascape in addition to the many practical benefits that it provides to the animals in the aquarium. The "tree" structure will become more full and lush as the attached Java Moss grows, and the moss can be pruned to the aquarist's liking.
What We Like About This Decoration:
- Provides refuge for fish, invertebrates, and their fry
- Attractive, naturalistic appearance
- Low-maintenance Java Moss is already attached and established
- Can be used almost anywhere in the aquarium
- Made from inert, aquarium-safe components
Java Moss Care Guidelines:
- Temperature: 59° - 82° F (15° - 28° C)
- pH: 5.5 - 7.5
- Lighting: Low to moderate
- Origin: Nursery grown, but indigenous to Southeast Asia
- Aquarium placement: Any
- Care: Easy
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!