Handmade Anubias sp. Tree
The handmade Anubias sp. Tree is a deluxe decoration that is made from aquarium-safe components (inert rock base, and driftwood trunk), including a live Anubias sp. plant on top! This decoration provides a dramatic effect to the aquascape in addition to the many practical benefits that it provides to the animals in the aquarium. The "tree" structure of the Anubias will need to be pruned to the aquarist's liking as it continues to grow.
What We Like About This Decoration:
- Provides refuge for fish, invertebrates, and their fry
- Attractive, naturalistic appearance
- Low-maintenance Anubias sp. is already attached and established
- Can be used almost anywhere in the aquarium, but middle ground is best
- Made from inert, aquarium-safe components
Anubias Care Guidelines:
- Temperature: 68° - 86° F (20° - 30° C)
- pH: 5.5 - 9.0
- Lighting: Low to moderate
- Origin: Indigenous to Africa, but cultivated in nurseries
- Aquarium placement: Midground to Background
- Care: Easy
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support!