GloFish® Tetras - Choose from a Variety of Colors and Packs (Not Dyed or Injected!)
* For the safety of our animals, we now ship fish exclusively via UPS Next Day Air. If your item contains this item and you choose UPS 2nd Day Air, we will bill you for UPS Next Day Air Service or we will cancel your order. *
GloFish® are famous for being the brightest colored freshwater fish on the market! These are absolutely stunning fish that come in several fluorescent colors, including Cosmic Blue, Sunrise Orange, Galactic Purple, Electric Green, Starfire Red, and Moonrise Pink.
*IMPORTANT* Please "Choose a Variant" above before adding any GloFish® to your cart. We offer the following varieties of colors and combinations of GloFish®:
- Pack of ALL 6 Colors - (This pack includes all 6 electrifying colors of the popular and beautiful GloFish®! You will receive one of each of the following colors: Cosmic Blue, Sunrise Orange, Galactic Purple, Electric Green, Starfire Red, and Moonrise Pink)
- Multi-Color "Combo Pack #1" - (Combo Pack with one of each of the following colors: Electric Green, Starfire Red, and Moonrise Pink)
- Multi-Color "Combo Pack #2" - (Combo Pack with one of each of the following colors: Cosmic Blue, Sunrise Orange, and Galactic Purple)
- Single Color Packs of 3 (Choose any specific color you'd like! You will receive a school of three GloFish® for each color you add to your cart)
- pH level range: 6.0 - 7.5
- Temperature range: 72° - 82° F
- Water type: Soft
- Recommended Aquatic Arts tank mates: Larger shrimp species (such as Bamboo, Vampire, or Amano shrimp.), snails (such as Mystery Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.), other non-aggressive fish (such as Danios, Otocinclus, Corydoras, etc.).
- Additional notes: Water parameters and care requirements are the same as white skirt tetras and most other tetras. They eat most fish foods, including flakes and pellets, as well as small foods such as brine shrimp, daphnia, freeze-dried bloodworms, and tubifex. These fish prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants for cover (such as java moss, Anubias barteri, green cabomba, etc.)