GlasGarten Betaglucan (+ Immunglobulin)
Betaglucan is a complementary feed for aquarium-kept ornamental shrimp. All information below is directly from GlasGarten’s own information for this item.
Betaglucan in combination with Immunglobulin can strengthen your shrimp’s immune system and improve their ability to fend off germs and noxious bacteria.
Used preventively, it increases the state of alertness of the shrimp’s immune system. Thus, in the case of an immunological response, intruders can be fought off more efficiently and more rapidly.
The minerals and trace elements contained in this food support the shrimps' digestive tract and the microflora, the protein extracts containing immunoglobulin are, in addition, rich in natural vitamins.
Feeding suggestion (for 100 L/31.7 gal)
- lowly stocked: twice a week 1/4 measuring spoon respectively*
• normally stocked: twice a week 1/2 measuring spoon respectively*
• highly stocked: twice a week 1 measuring spoon respectively*
- We recommend a few hours before and after feeding give no other food,
in order to optimally exploit the effect of betaglucan.
* 1 measuring spoon = about 0.7g
Minerals, protein extracts containing immunoglobulin, betaglucan
15.6% crude protein, 1.6% crude fat, 4% raw fibre, 57% minerals, 6% moisture
Betaglucan+Immunglobulin is available in a 50g screw socket.
One measuring spoon is also included with Betaglucan+Immunglobulin.
Made in Germany