Gardenia Fertilizers | Rubiaceae Flower Food | Bloom Fertilizer for Flowering Shrubs | Shrub Fertilizer or Flowering Plant Food for Flower Pot | Potting Soil Flower Fertilizer (UPC 810024700561)
- GARDENIA PLANT FERTILIZER: Apply solution to planting soil and experience the wondrous growth of gardenia potted flowers. Blooming fertilizer is gardenia-focused and will aid with the development of dwarf, medium-sized, to large gardenia varieties.
- GROW WITH MIRACLE RATIO: 3-1-2 (nitrogen, phosphorus, to potassium) liquid plant fertilizer ratio is developed to promote the growth of gardenias through the release of real essential nutrients.
- SOLUBLE IN WATER TREATMENT: Mix 1 teaspoon of plant food per two cups of water. Use this mixture to water your gardenia twice per month during months with plenty of sunlight (usually March through October). Use this mixture once per month from November to December, avoid fertilizing from January to February.
- NURTURE LIVE INDOOR PLANTS: Yield healthy, flowering plants with liquid fertilizer specialized for the gardenia species. Use this formula with planted seeds or for plants that are already growing. Fertilizer inclusion makes caring for indoor gardenias an easier endeavor.
- DELIGHTFUL PRESENCE: The gardenia shrub is best known for its bright flowers, a prime gardenia will liven up the home, whether inside near light exposure or out on the patio. Include fertilizer into care schedule to bloom fragrant gardenias, display gorgeous specimens in pots or stands.