Dracaena Fertilizer | Indoor Plant Food | Dracaena Marginata Fertilizer | Liquid Fertilizer for Live Indoor Dracaena Plant | Potted Plants NPK Fertilizer (UPC 810024700523)
- DRACAENA INDOOR PLANT SOLUTION: This liquid 3-1-2 ratio fall fertilizer is designed specifically for the Dracaena species. Freshly planted Dracaena seeds or already established Dragon Trees will experience an optimized growth process from nitrogen fertilizer.
- GENUS ACCESSIBLE: Formula will care for corn stalk dracaena, dracaena cinnabari, dracaena fragans, hawaiian dracaena, red-edged dracaena, warneck dracaena and other species from the genus.
- PROSPERITY FOR LIVE PLANTS: Essential nutrients are provided to the planting soil through the fertilizer application (other accessories such as fertilizer spikes can be included), resulting in an opportune growing environment for indoor plants.
- HOME DECOR COMPONENT: House plant food enables the Dracaena live plant to flourish, optimizing and extending the existence. Experience a seedling develop into a large plant and display the species in an exotic plant pot or atop a mid-century plant stand.
- DURATION, LONGEVITY: Dracaena potted plant fertilizer is intended for use once every two weeks (for a single house plant), an 8 oz bottle should last an entire year or longer.
Dracaena (Dra-si-na), originates from Ancient Greek, the word meaning "female dragon" due to the red stems of the plant often being compared to the color of dragon blood. The Dracaena species is drought tolerant and native to deserts and tropical rainforests, thus it's best to maintain these plants in humid conditions (whether indoor or outdoor). Because the Dracaena derive from arid environments, watering requirements are low in comparison to other types of indoor plants, however it is still recommended that they receive frequent moisture, or hydration (mist/spray the leaves, layer the top soil with pebbles for drainage, incorporate a consistent watering cycle, etc). The specialized Dracaena 3-1-2 ratio fertilizer by Plants for Pets is intended to bridge the gap between the plant and untreated soil. By releasing necessary nutrients into the potting soil this fertilizer will streamline the grow process, allowing the Dragon Tree to blossom into its healthiest, fullest form (harvest your own dracaena cinnabari resin!). Fertilizer will support the cornstalk dracaena plant, red dracaena, rededged dracaena, madagascar dragon tree, warneckii dracaena and more relevant plants from the genus. Flowering Dracaenas present beautifully when displayed with hangers, box stands, pots or trays. Indoor accessories for plants such as ceramic containers, metal rack arrangements or tier shelf designs may allow the vibrance of the Dracaena to be accentuated within the home. Dracaena fertilizer breathes vitality into the plant, contributing to a glowing, uplifting living space.