Bromeliad Fertilizer | Liquid Plant Food for Bromeliads | Cryptanthus, Guzmania, Neoregelia, Aechmea and Tillandsia Air Plant Food (UPC 810024700103)
- LIVE PLANT FOOD FOR BROMELIADS: Feed and accelerate guzmania bromeliad, aechmea fasciata bromeliad, cryptanthus bromeliad, and neoregelia bromeliad growth.
- LONG LASTING LIQUID NUTRIENTS MIX: An 8 oz bottle includes enough nitrogen for new leaves, phosphorus to enhance root growth, and potassium to stimulate maximum growth for up to 1 year.
- 16-9-25 RATIO: Our pure formula and specially-formulated miracle ratio will gently nourish your plants and accelerate health without burning any leaves.
- AIR PLANT FERTILIZER: Grow the neoregeli plant and other real live plants: cryptanthus bivittatus, neoregelia fireball, aechmea fasciata, aechmea gamosepala, lonantha, and neoregelia seeds.
- HEALTHY HOME DECOR: Decorate your house with live, air-purifying plants - plant along cacti and succulent plants in an air plant holder, macrame hanger, or a glass terrarium on a plant stand.
For exotic plants, bromeliads are some of the most carefree potted plants. Because of our bromeliad fertilizer, your aechmea bromeliad, popular red bromeliad, cryptanthus pup, and other bromeliad varieties will flourish. Plants for Pets bromeliad fertilizer is a prime component of your plant supplies kit; along with your watering can, mist sprayer, pots, and other accessories. As your plant matures, small offshoots will sprout off its base — you can also feed those pups with our gentle fertilizer and they will eventually grow, flowering another purifying blossom. After using our bromeliad fertilizer, you’ll love your real houseplant more than any fake plant!
Bromeliads are easy to care for, simple to grow, inexpensive, and purifying. Air plants live and flourish as interior plants and are unique decorations in any indoor or outdoor atmosphere, especially if you display them in a plant holder, container, basket, bowl, vase or in an arrangement on a shelf. When combined with simple materials, such as wire, bromeliads are often used for crafts to make decorative jellyfish or urchin window hangers.
Directions: The 16-9-25 miracle ratio makes plant care simple — just dilute 1 teaspoon into 2 cups of water; periodically incorporating this into your normal watering or spray regimen. The amount of water will vary with the size and age of your plant accordingly.