- FEED YOUR BONSAI: Indoor bonsai trees need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
- LONG-LASTING: Dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year.
- 3-1-2 NPK FERTILIZER RATIO: This is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your bonsai. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning.
- RAW NUTRIENTS: Nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus (P) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Potassium (K) helps your bonsai grow large and healthy.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR BONSAI: Can be used to feed: azalea, aboticaba, elm, maple, shohin, serissa, podocarpus, pyracantha, delonix regia, fukien, penjing, jacaranda, rotala, aralia, buxus, mame, carmona, yew, zelkova, ficus, fig, benjamina, ming, olmo, religiosa, shimpaku.
Bonsai are a popular and unique houseplant. They are prized for their beautiful dark green foliage, and can make an ornamental decoration in your home, office desktop, or patio zen garden. You can combine bonsai with rocks, mini japanese figures, and small accessories to make a cute decorative terrarium. Live bonsai plants are more appealing than faux, artificial, plastic bonsai, and you can design the shape of your tree with traditional japanese techniques. Make your own bonsai kit! This product can be combined with a live bonsai tree (or seeds), and other supplies, such as pruning shears, scissors and a ceramic pot for a DIY bonsai tree kit! Makes a fantastic gift for the gardening lover in your life. Plants for Pets Bonsai Food is the best choice to help your bonsai grow big and healthy! Potted plants require additional nutrients to be added to their soil to help them thrive. While there are many other products on the market, our pure gentle formula and 3-1-2 NPK ratio make this bonsai fertilizer a prime choice to help your plant grow big and tall. There are 3 key factors in the health of your house plant: Light: Bonsai will thrive in bright indirect sunlight, how much light your bonsai needs will depend on what type it is Water: You should water your bonsai when the soil gets slightly dry. When the top 1-3 inches of soil feel dry it is time to water. Watering too often, can result in root rot. Planting your bonsai in a pot with a drainage hole is also key. You can also place the planter pot inside a decorative container. Food: Your bonsai needs nutrients to promote healthy and hardy growth. Our fertilizer is formulated with a 3-1-2 NPK ratio which is ideal for bonsai. When properly diluted our fertilizer is gentle enough to be used every time you water, with no risk of burning. How to use: Add 1 teaspoon of our bonsai fertilizer to 2 cups of water, and water your plant about once a week for optimal growth.