Assorted Male Neocaridina Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi) - Tank-Raised!
For those that love dwarf shrimp but are not interested in breeding them, or those that want inexpensive, yet surprisingly high quality, colorful specimens, we offer a “mixed bag” of young adult male Neocaridina davidi shrimp. We guarantee that each bag will include an assortment of colors and patterns, including red, blue, yellow, orange, black, white, brown, and various rili varieties (depending on current stock, repeated colors are possible).
Care for this shrimp is identical to all varieties of Cherry, Neon Yellow, Blue Velvet, Sapphire, Blue/Black Diamond, Chocolate, Snowball, and Rili shrimp. It is comparably durable as well.
This shrimp is a scavenger and is very useful in planted and nano aquariums. The bulk of its diet is biofilm, algae, and decaying plant matter so it will work diligently to clean up the waste in any aquarium. It feeds constantly, so it displays constant activity. In a less mature aquarium, it should be fed high quality flake and mini pellet dry foods with high algae/spirulina/plant content.
- High quality coloration and variety
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavenger
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 64° - 84° F (17.8° - 28.8° C)
- pH: 6.5 - 7.5
- KH: 0 - 10 dKH
- Minimum Tank Size: 2 gallons
- Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality dry foods with high plant content can be fed multiple times daily.
- Social Behavior: Peaceful. A small group can continually replenish and grow its population.
- Origin: Tank-raised in and indigenous to Taiwan.
- Average Adult Size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
- Average Purchase Size: .5 - 1 inches (1.3 - 2.5 cm)
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support directly from the owners!