Aquatic Arts Pond Flakes - 4oz.
Aquatic Arts Pond Flakes
- LIVE POND FISH FLAKES: Nutritionally complete diet with wholesome ingredients to support growth and long-term health of live pond fish. Can feed most live fish for ponds, including live koi for ponds and various pond goldfish live species.
- POND KOI FOOD: Commonly used as koi pond food, aka pond koi flakes. Other uses for live fish freshwater pond food include bluegill fish food, pleco fish food, and more. Help your koi fish thrive with these high-quality fish food koi pond flakes.
- GOLDFISH FOOD POND FLAKES: This is a pond flakes fish food goldfish will love! Fish food freshwater flakes are also loved by live catfish for pond habitats, live crawfish for pond climates, and live snails for pond setups, like trapdoor pond snails.
- POND ACCESSORIES FOR FISH: Promotes a healthy pond alongside other fish pond supplies like an Anacharis live pond plant, pond feeder, and a fish cave for pond. Other healthy foods include spirulina fish food, pond sticks, and pond fish food pellets.
- POND FOOD FLAKES AT YOUR DOOR: Your pond flakes will arrive fresh and in prime condition in a 4 oz container.
These pond flakes are a nutritionally balanced diet, formulated with optimal ingredients to support the growth and development of pond fish in an outdoor environment. This recipe contains a rich source of protein and other beneficial nutrients that are especially effective at boosting the immune system, promoting longevity, and enhancing the natural coloration of your fish. Pond flakes are a highly popular food choice for goldfish and koi in an outdoor pond. Use pond food koi and goldfish flakes to support the liveliness and overall health of your live pond fish while also increasing resistance to disease. Additionally, goldfish pond flakes are easy to digest and will help ensure that your pond fish thrive and reach the best possible coloration. Our fish pond flakes can be used to feed multiple types of freshwater fish in an outdoor pond. For example, you can use our pond flake food as bluegill pond food, sturgeon fish food, pond flakes goldfish food, pond bass fish food, grass carp food, small pond fish flakes, pond food flakes for minnows, and more.
Feed this pond fish flakes food as a staple diet for your fish, 1 to 3 times per day. Use only as much as your pond fish can consume within 5 minutes. If any pond flakes remain uneaten after 5 minutes, proceed by using less until the amount is suitable for the appetite of your fish. Our fish pond flakes food is water stable and will not cloud the water. Feeding guidelines may vary depending on the size, age, and environment of your fish.
Crude Protein Minimum 42.0%
Crude Fat minimum 5.0%
Crude Fiber Maximum 3.0%
Moisture Maximum 10.0%
Phosphorus Minimum 1.4%
Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Starch, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Sodium Alginate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Sorbitan Mono-Stearate, Sorbitol, Algae Meal-Dried (Spirulina), Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yeast Extract, Anise Oil, L-Ascorbyl- 2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ethoxyquin (Preservative), Canthaxanthin, Astaxanthin, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, TBHQ (Preservative), Vitamin A Acetate,
Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin.