Cryptocoryne wendtii Multi-Color Combo Pack
Spruce up your aquarium with three different colors of Cryptocoryne wendtii!
Included in This Pack are the Following:
- Bronze Cryptocoryne wendtii - 1 Bare Root Clump
- Green Cryptocoryne wendtii - 1 Bare Root Clump
- Red Cryptocoryne wendtii - 1 Bare Root Clump
Treat yourself to one of the most popular and long-kept plants in the entire aquarium hobby. It is a great plant for beginners, but can also be used for very advanced aquascaping projects!
Cryptocoryne wendtii is likely the most well-known crypt and is native throughout Southeast Asia. It has been developed into countless varieties of color and size. These aquatic plants are excellent for the foreground and midground of the aquarium. Cryptocoryne wendtii will thrive in the low-light, low-tech aquarium. It will show the most colorations when kept in iron-rich substrate.
Cryptocoryne wendtii is slow and steady in growth. It can adapt to a reasonable variety of water parameters as long as it does not have to endure sudden changes. Like most Cryptocoryne species, it should be allowed plenty of time to “settle in” and should not be moved constantly. Once established, it will reproduce by sending runners that will grow into new plants.
CO2 supplementation is beneficial, but not necessary for this plant. It will also benefit from supplemental fertilizers and nutrient-rich substrate.
What We Like About These Plants:
- Classic plant in the aquarium hobby
- Bronze, Red, and Green coloration
- Very versatile when kept in stable conditions
- Great for low-light and low-tech setups
- Excellent foreground and midground plant
Cryptocoryne Care Guidelines:
- Temperature: 74 – 84° F (23 - 29° C)
- pH: 6.0 - 7.5
- Lighting: Low to Moderate
- Origin: Grown in nurseries, but indigenous throughout Southeast Asia
- Aquarium Placement: Foreground to Midground
- Care: Easy
No aquarium plant distributor/nursery/wholesaler/retailer can or will guarantee their plants to be 100% snail free. We can not guarantee our plants will be snail free.